I’m Sandra, nice to meet you!
A little background info before we get started:
When I was in my early 20s I was diagnosed with IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome). It wasn’t until my early 30s that I started paying more attention to what I was eating and noticed the beneficial impact on my symptoms. At that point I decided to go back to school to study holistic nutrition for two years. And then, through a series of chance circumstances, I ended up in Scotland to learn more about how my emotions may also have a role to play in my digestive difficulties (after all, the mind and body are connected). A few years ago I learned to meditate (something I was sure I could never do) and ever since, I’ve been on my own journey of healing while helping hundreds of others along the way.
My approach offers a combination of:
- Advice about what to eat to feel good (and how to know whether what you’re eating currently might be contributing to the symptoms you’re experiencing)
- Mind-Body tools and techniques to help you uncover the more subtle and often unconscious beliefs that might be holding you back from your goals (health and otherwise). Did you know that 95% of your behaviour is unconscious? It’s really important to explore this area a bit.
- Insights via the Mind Calm meditation technique. More than just a way to meditate, learning Mind Calm can help you to start changing the record that’s been playing in your mind 24/7.
While I believe it’s important to eat healthy food, I also believe it’s fundamental to address your beliefs and everyday habits. You can eat all the best food in the world but ultimately, if you’re unhappy your health will suffer.
What you’ll get from working with me:
- Clarity on what you want to achieve and how to get there.
- Tools to help you overcome any internal resistance for reasons you might still not be aware of.
- Accountability. I won’t be looking over your shoulder but I’ll definitely be checking in with you on a regular basis.
- Results. As long as you’re committed and willing to meet me halfway.
“Thanks to Sandra, I have managed to control my seasonal allergies. In fact, I was suffering from various digestive issues, fatigue and a serious allergy to pollen. After one month, I was surprised by the many benefits I experienced: Improved digestion, regular bowel movements, an almost complete disappearance of my pollen allergy and better looking skin. The power of nutrition! She gave me plenty of tricks and advice that I am still using one year later.“
“Sandra’s approach has definitely changed me and it’s one of the best things I’ve done for myself. Before I felt tired, slightly depressed, had mood swings and wasn’t happy with my overall appearance. Sandra checked in regularly to see how I was doing. I’ve learned how to eat healthier and take better care of myself in general. I feel so much better and genuinely happier now, it’s like night and day!“
“Thanks for the session yesterday. I am fascinated by the simplicity of your approach. I meditated after speaking with you and continued to feel at peace. I’m grateful for the experience and will be highly recommending you to friends and family.“
“As a holistic Chiropractor, finding myself in unbearable back pain for 6 years was very difficult. I tried many, many different therapies but to no avail. After 2 visits with Sandra, my pain disappeared! I knew that emotions and trauma can take on physical form and I was blown away by the ease and gentleness with which Sandra helped me to uncover and manage the issue. It has been 2 years since my initial sessions with Sandra and it is very rare that I experience any back discomfort.“