Can’t lose weight no matter what you do? Could be your thyroid.

Your thyroid gland is located in your neck and while small, it regulates virtually every cell in your body. Yup, it’s that important. Sometimes there can be something actually wrong with your thyroid and sometimes your thyroid function can be affected by other imbalances in the body (like weak adrenal glands as a result of too much stress). If you suspect a thyroid issue... Continue Reading

Stressed? Overwhelmed? My 5-Step Adrenal Support Plan

Your adrenal glands are responsible for your “fight or flight” mechanism which kicks in any time you’re in (or feel like you’re in) danger. Your adrenal glands produce hormones like adrenaline and cortisol and shut down non-essential systems (like your digestive & immune systems) in an emergency. But what happens if you always feel stressed? Then your adrenal glands stay activated and, long-term, this can impact your overall health... Continue Reading

Starting off on the right foot

I won't lie. I like chocolate as much as the next person and I do love a glass (or two!) of wine. But I eat really well a lot of the time and that, my friend, is the key. If you're doing right by your body 80% of the time, then you'll be in a much better position to handle the other 20% when you're off course just a bit... Continue Reading