By using this site, you are accepting the practices described herein. These practices may be changed, but any changes will be posted and changes will only apply to activities and information on a going forward, not retroactive basis.
The information presented on this website is of a general nature only and is provided for informational purposes. It is not intended to constitute advice for any specific situation or replace information supplied by your medical doctor, pharmacist and/or any other health care professional or health expert. The recommendations on this website do not indicate an exclusive course of treatment or procedure to be followed and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease and/or illness of any kind. You are advised to consult with an appropriate health care professional before beginning any new healthy lifestyle program or detoxification/cleansing program. Reliance on the information provided on this website is solely at your own risk. Sandra Power assumes no responsibility or liability for damage or injury to persons or property arising from any use of any product, information, idea, or instruction contained in the materials on this website or those you purchase from this website. All the material is accessed at your own risk and there is no guarantee of results.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Company is under no obligation to screen or monitor Content, but we retain the right to include, edit or remove any Content at any time without notice.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the province of Quebec.
We may collect the following information:
- Name and company name if applicable
- Contact information including email address
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you by email for market research purposes. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information: If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by clicking “unsubscribe” at the bottom of email correspondence.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.